A delicious milk-based drink made with added almonds, saffron and cardamom flavors, Badam Kesar is a soothing sip.
We love drinking warm Badam Kesar Milk in the colder nights. This milk sure makes us feel warm and cozy on those nights.
Looking for more soothing drinks? Try these:
Badam Kesar: Soothing Almond-Saffron MilkSapana Behl
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 4 cups milk
- few saffron strands
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- a pinch nutmeg powder
- sugar to taste
- In a 1/4 cup of warm milk add saffron strands and set aside.
- In a coffee grinder add almonds and pulse until smooth powder is formed.
- Heat milk in a saucepan over low to medium heat and cook until it starts boiling.
- Once boiled, keep the heat on low and add in almond powder, saffron milk, cardamom, nutmeg powder and sugar to taste.
- Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Shake a couple of times before serving into the glasses.
- Serve and enjoy.
I am Sapana Behl a stay at home mom of two lovely princesses,a passionate foodie and an enthusiastic food blogger.