SPONSORED POST: From Dijon Originale mustard to Cornichons, Maille has a rich heritage starting in 1747 that honors tradition. Check out these easy recipes that pack great flavor, thanks to Maille.
Creamy, thanks to the avocado, and full of flavor from the Maille Old Style mustard, this avocado-mustard dip is great with fresh vegetables, crackers, pretzels or dolloped on a cheese board.
- 2 tablespoons Maille Old Style mustard
- 2 ripe avocados
- A pinch of cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Serve with: Maille Cornichons crackers or a sliced baguette, hard cheeses, and fresh vegetables, like colorful radishes.
- Combine all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Taste and adjust consistency and salt to taste.
- Serve on cheese, fresh vegetables, Maille Cornichons and crackers/baguette.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.