Will this salad be a hit at your next event? It most definitely will. Try it out right now.
By Ariel Rebel
We really hope you will enjoy this simple, yet flavorful summer salad. Are you planning a picnic or a BBQ with your friends and family? This salad could be the next hit at your next event, who knows. Try it out and let me know!
- 1½ cup of chopped fresh Kale
- 1½ cup of chopped fresh strawberries
- ⅓ cup of Bulgarian Feta
- 1-2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
- ¾ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of rice vinegar
- Chop the kale and mint.
- Cut your strawberries in small pieces. With your fingers, break the Bulgarian feta in small pieces.
- Mix your dressing ingredients together
- Mix the salad!