A refreshing salad from London restaurant, The Refinery, complete with feta and simple ingredients for a perfect seasonal combination of flavors.
By Valentina Mariani
This salad was first tried in the amazing restaurant The Refinery in London, a one-of-a-kind place in the city where you can find the perfect treat, from creative cocktails to boutique beers and fine wines.
Here lunchtimes can be as quick or as languid as you like, and this is the perfect dish for the ones who want to stay in shape while tasting amazing flavors and fresh ingredients. The preparation is quite easy to do at home.
- 1 large zucchini
- Organic quinoa x 50g (1.7 ounces)
- Feta cheese x 50g (1.7 ounces)
- Quarter of a lemon
- Head of little gem lettuce
- One pomegranate
- Cherry tomatoes x 40g (1.4 ounces)
- Watermelon chunks x 50g (1.7 ounces)
- Handful of torn basil
- Extra virgin olive oil x 50ml (1.6 fluid ounces)
- Boil the quinoa in vegetable stock until cooked and then drain and allow to cool
- Slice the courgette lengthways and grill.
- Chop the watermelon, tomatoes, little gem and feta
- Squeeze the lemon and mix with the olive oil, season with salt & pepper
- Cut the pomegranate in half and spoon out the flesh.
- Mix all the ingredients and present in a bowl