This recipe is easily adjustable to accommodate more eaters. Do not take the measurements as strict, adjust to the number of servings and your taste preferences.
- 1 large zucchini
- Organic quinoa x 50g (1.7 ounces)
- Feta cheese x 50g (1.7 ounces)
- Quarter of a lemon
- Head of little gem lettuce
- One pomegranate
- Cherry tomatoes x 40g (1.4 ounces)
- Watermelon chunks x 50g (1.7 ounces)
- Handful of torn basil
- Extra virgin olive oil x 50ml (1.6 fluid ounces)
- Boil the quinoa in vegetable stock until cooked and then drain and allow to cool
- Slice the courgette lengthways and grill.
- Chop the watermelon, tomatoes, little gem and feta
- Squeeze the lemon and mix with the olive oil, season with salt & pepper
- Cut the pomegranate in half and spoon out the flesh.
- Mix all the ingredients and present in a bowl
- Category: side