PARTNER POST: Explore new and surprising ways to incorporate potatoes into your favorite recipes.
Impress your guests with a quick, easy, elegant-tasting and beautiful-looking truffle potato galette.
Potatoes are without question, the most delicious vegetable on the plant!
Besides being delicious, potatoes are extremely versatile and ridiculously affordable. Potato dishes are a fantastic option when hosting friends for dinner because they satisfy herbivores, omnivores, and carnivores alike. I’m going to teach you how to make a perfect potato dish for fall entertaining in less than thirty minutes.
My Truffle Potato Galette recipe is light, crispy and so easy to make. It’s essential to have a mandolin slicer for this recipe in order to get uniform potato slices, it will also save you tons of time. I’ve added all things truffle to highlight the earthy flavor of these golden potatoes. I like to add truffle favors whenever possible to impress my guests with ease. Knock ’em dead with this quick, healthy, and delicious truffled potato galette! Happy fall y’all
- 5-7 golden potatoes
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- ¼ of a teaspoon of truffle salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Using a mandolin, slice potatoes into 3mm rounds
- Add potatoes, truffle oil, and truffle salt to a large bowl, mix until well combined
- Add 1 teaspoon of truffle oil to a medium cast iron skillet
- Assemble galette by layering potato slices in three rings covering the bottom of the pan
- Continue arranging potatoes until you have three layers of rings
- Add skillet to oven and bake for 20 minutes
- Check galette after 20 minutes, if the top is brown cover it with foil and cook for an additional 5 minutes, if it needs to brown more cook for an additional 5 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven, loosen edges with a spatula and flip onto a serving plate
- Truly enjoy