Sweet potatoes are good for you. With this recipe they are also super tasty and loaded with cumin.
Original copy and more recipes at kitchenheist.com
- 550g (19.4 ounces) Sweet Potato
- 20g (0.7 ounces) Oil
- 3g (0.1 ounces) Cumin Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- Tahini, to serve
- Sesame Seeds, to sprinkle
- Fresh Coriander/cilantro, to serve
- Preheat oven to 240C (460F). Place a tray with oil inside to preheat for couple of minutes.
- Wash potatoes well and cut into wedges.
- Add them to a hot tray, mix to coat with oil evenly. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with cumin seeds and cook for approx 20 min.
- Serve with Tahini sprinkled with sesame seeds and coriander.
Eat it with a skin. Sweet potato skins are not only edible, but also nutritious.