Without any fancy bitters or syrups needed, this spicy, sweet, bubbly cocktail will get you through a hot summer.
This is the perfect summery cocktail that is super easy to make. No crazy syrups or multiple spirits. Just a serrano pepper, sparkling grapefruit soda and good ol’ vodka.
Spicy, sweet and bubbly with that adult kick!
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 slices serrano pepper
- sparkling grapefruit soda
- grapefruit wheels for garnish
- In a large glass, combine vodka and serrano pepper slices and muddle together.
- Add ice and fill glass with sparkling grapefruit juice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wheel.
- Yep, it's that easy!
The amateur cook, baker and photographer responsible for everything you’ll find at A Happy Food Dance. I live in Los Angeles, by the beach, with my boyfriend and our quirky little dog. I am crazy, head over heels, in love with food; making it, sharing it and eating it. I consider myself a professional cupcake eater, will put avocado on anything and nothing taste better than a good margarita.