Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine is quick and easy, but hearty and flavorful. This simple meal is ready in no time, perfect for a quick lunch or last-minute dinner.
I might have mentioned before that I love pasta. It’s one of those dishes that just screams comfort food to me. I love the shape, texture, and most importantly, the delicious sauces that get added on top. From spaghetti noodles to cavatappi and everything in between, I love ‘em all.
Whenever I go to an Italian restaurant, I always order pasta. No question about it! But I’m not the biggest fan of red sauces. Sure, I’ll eat spaghetti every now and then (as it’s one of the hubster’s signature dishes), but I much prefer the cream-based and oil sauces. And as you can see from my Creamy Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese and Taco Macaroni and Cheese, I’m all about the flavors.
And because I love experimenting with new pasta dishes, I decided to whip up this quick and easy, yet delicious Parmesan Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine. So if you’ve got 20 minutes to spare and are looking for a warm and comforting dish, then try out this Parmesan Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine! The flavors blend perfectly together, creating a light and satisfying dish.
- 1 pound fettuccine noodles uncooked
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil pasta until al dente. Drain and return to a large bowl.
- While pasta is boiling, mix together sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour over cooked and drained pasta, stirring to combine.
- Gently fold in shrimp.
- Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if needed.
- Serve immediately.
Gayle is the blogger behind Pumpkin 'N Spice, a bog dedicated to easy and delicious recipes, sweet treats, and comforting meals that can be whipped up in no time.