Escape to a tropical island this winter with a creamy smoothie that is great as a refreshing snack or breakfast.
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla yogurt I used Dannon Light & Fit Non Fat
- 1-1/4 cups light coconut milk the real thing
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute to taste
- 2 ounces about 57 gr. cream cheese, softened (I used the light one)
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients well until smooth. Serve immediately with whole or crushed graham crackers on top (I served mine with cinnamon graham crackers). Enjoy!!!
Denise Browning is a native Brazilian foodie, trained Chef, cooking instructor, restaurant menu/recipe developer, and former lawyer. She is also the author of From Brazil To You - a blog that features Brazilian, fusion, and international dish recipes, stories, and photography of Brazil. Her writing has appeared in Cia Brasil Magazine, while her photography is frequently featured on Foodgawker, TasteSpotting, and Foodepix. She lives in Texas with her American husband and two children.