Escape to a tropical island this winter with a creamy smoothie that is great as a refreshing snack or breakfast.
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla yogurt (I used Dannon Light & Fit Non Fat)
- 1-1/4 cups light coconut milk (the real thing)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute to taste)
- 2 ounces (about 57 gr.) cream cheese, softened (I used the light one)
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients well until smooth. Serve immediately with whole or crushed graham crackers on top (I served mine with cinnamon graham crackers). Enjoy!!!