White chocolate is thicker than dark chocolate when melted, but don’t worry about chilling the tarts all the way — they’re are best when the chocolate is still a little creamy.
By Zerrin Gunaydin
No-Bake White Chocolate Tart
White chocolate is thicker than dark chocolate when melted, but don't worry about chilling the tarts all the way -- they're are best when the chocolate is still a little creamy.
Author: Zerrin Gunaydin
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 2 mini tarts
- 225g cocoa crackers, crumbled
- 110g butter, melted
- 200g white chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of pomegranate seeds
- 2 blackberries
- Mix crumbled cocoa crackers and melted butter until smooth.
- Brush tart pans with little butter and share the crust dough into them, chill for an hour.
- Melt white chocolate in a pot over boiling water.
- Add in cream and bring to room temperature.
- Pour it over chilled tart crusts.
- Share pomegranate seeds and blueberries evenly on tarts and place a blackberry in the middle of each.
- Chill it for 3 hours for a creamy texture, 5 hours or longer for a stiffer texture.