Marinated and chilled cauliflower florets play in the zesty, tangy tones and make a great side dish for hot weather.
By Ariel Rebel
- Cauliflower – small flowers 3 cups cooked for 10 min
- ¼ cup of green olives (about 10), finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 preserved lemon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon of powdered graines a roussir
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep the cauliflower and keep only the florets. Measure about 3 cups of florets, steam them for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a big salad bowl and then mix in your steamed cauliflower.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Canadian food blogger, model and web designer Ariel Rebel was born in Montreal in 1985. Her love for food started at a young age by looking at her grand mother cooking pie after pie while she was trying to steal some uncooked dough from the counter. Ariel inspiration for recipes comes from her French Canadian roots mix with all her traveling memories and the countless hours she spent running around Montreal to taste all the different culinary cultures. Her passion for cooking big dinners for her friends and family never ceases to increase every year and that's what motivate her to keep learning new skills while experimenting in her kitchen at much as she can. On her blog (ZestyandSpicy.com) Ariel shares with the world her passion for flavorful and healthy recipes while blogging small pieces of her life as a model and a web entrepreneur.