A fresh and floral elegant drink perfect for a spring soirée.
There aren’t many flavors that remind us more of spring than floral lavender and refreshing lemon. Whether you need a sweet cocktail for Easter brunch or an elegant spring soiree drink, this mix will be your season’s go-to.
This recipe calls for a triple distilled Polish vodka, Wódka. With its smooth feel it is ideal when infused with a subtle lavender syrup. And the best part about WODKA Vodka? It’s high quality doesn’t come at a high price.
- 3 oz lavender syrup
- 4 oz WODKA Vodka
- squeeze of lemon to taste
- 3 oz Champagne
Lavender simple syrup:
- About 10 fresh lavender flowers
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- In a small saucepan, bring the ingredients for the lavender syrup to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Stir as needed to keep the sugar from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let chill in the fridge. Strain out the lavender after 45 minutes and continue to let it chill.
- Mix all cocktail ingredients together & stir.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.