A fresh and floral elegant drink perfect for a spring soirée.
There aren’t many flavors that remind us more of spring than floral lavender and refreshing lemon. Whether you need a sweet cocktail for Easter brunch or an elegant spring soiree drink, this mix will be your season’s go-to.
This recipe calls for a triple distilled Polish vodka, Wódka. With its smooth feel it is ideal when infused with a subtle lavender syrup. And the best part about WODKA Vodka? It’s high quality doesn’t come at a high price.
- 3oz lavender syrup
- 4 oz WODKA Vodka
- squeeze of lemon, to taste
- 3oz Champagne
- About 10 fresh lavender flowers
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- In a small saucepan, bring the ingredients for the lavender syrup to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Stir as needed to keep the sugar from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let chill in the fridge. Strain out the lavender after 45 minutes and continue to let it chill.
- Mix all cocktail ingredients together & stir.