Drumsticks are the perfect finger foods for a picnic and are adored by adults and kids alike.
By Soni Sinha
I marinated these overnight and broiled them the next day until all nice and golden on all sides.Drumsticks are the perfect finger foods for a picnic and are adored by adults and kids alike!Pack it with some salad or grill them right in the picnic area if you have the facility and you’ve got a great picnic dish that couldn’t be any easier!
- Coriander Seeds-3 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds-1½ tbsp
- Fennel Seeds-1 tbsp
- Cinnamon-1 inch
- Dry Red Chili-2
- Chicken Drumsticks-7-8 pieces
- Thick Yoghurt-1 cup
- Crushed Ginger-1 tbsp
- Crushed Garlic-1 tbsp
- Indian Spice Blend-2 tbsp
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Chaat Masala (optional)-1 tbsp
- In a pan toast all the spices on low heat until aromatic making sure to not burn it.
- Transfer into a spice grinder and coarse grind the spices.
- In a ziplock bag mix all the marinade ingredients except oil and keep it in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready arrange on a greased foil lined baking sheet, drizzle oil all over and broil until all golden turning the drumsticks every now and then to develop color on all sides.
- Brush the sides with the remaining marinade to keep them moist and flavorful.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice and chaat masala all over and serve warm!