This super-simple mild curry is chock full of vegetables for a healthy dinner that’s ready in no time.
By Ann Low
- 150g Broccoli
- 150g Cauliflower
- 100g Carrot
- 100g Long beans
- 200g Pumpkin
- 1 Onion
- few cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1½ tbsp Curry powder
- 1½ cup Vegetable stock
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 2 Fresh chillies
- ¾ tsp salt and ½ tsp sugar, or to taste
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small chunks. Remove the skin of the onion and peel carrot, cut both into pieces. Long bean cut to section.
- Peel pumpkin and cut into pieces (not too small).
- Scald all the vegetables in a pot of boiling water except pumpkin for few minutes and drain. Strain the water and reserve 1½ cup water for later use.
- Heat a little oil, add onion, garlic and curry powder, stir fry well. Add in all the vegetables and pumpkin and 1½ cup water. Cook for about 10 minutes or until pumpkin is softened.
- Add coconut milk, broccoli and cauliflower, cook for a while and it is ready to serve.
Ann Low is the author of Anncoo Journal, and loves to bake and cook for both family and friends. She acquired a strong passion for culinary skills from a very young age by watching her grandmother prepare delicious meals for the family. Ann believes that baking is an art and she wants to share her baking and cooking experiences with everyone in the world.