Elevate your butternut squash this season by adding an irresistibly sweet sauce like Hoisin Sauce.
Hoisin Harvest Butternut Squash
- 4 cups Butternut Squash peeled, deseeded and dice 1½" x 1½"
- 3 large garlic cloves finely minced
- 2 ginger slices
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee hoisin sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash with ginger, garlic hoisin and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.