Elevate your butternut squash this season by adding an irresistibly sweet sauce like Hoisin Sauce.
Hoisin Harvest Butternut Squash
- 4 cups Butternut Squash, peeled, deseeded and dice 1½" x 1½"
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 ginger slices
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee hoisin sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash with ginger, garlic hoisin and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.