This recipe is ready in under half an hour so you can enjoy fresh baked biscuits mid-week.
By Michelle Keith
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (make sure it’s fresh)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- Pour in the heavy cream slowly and stir until a dough is reached.
- Place on floured surface and pat into a ½ ” thick patty.
- Cut using a 2? biscuit cutter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops and sides with melted butter.
- Bake in a PREHEATED 425 oven for 12-15 minutes.
Michelle Keith is a South Florida native and the author of "The Village Cook". A self taught chef, her experience cooking and baking spans over 30 years. In addition to her food blog, she has also been featured in numerous websites, and writes recipes for her local community newsletter. She also is the editor of "The Domestic Mama", a blog about motherhood and family life. She currently resides in South Florida.