An easy flatbread recipe topped with protein-packed hummus, creamy guacamole and chili flakes. We’ve been devouring it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with or without the fried egg.
We recently tried Wholly Guacamole for the first time. (I know, I know. Where have we been all of this time?!) It’s so flavorful! Plus it doesn’t seem to brown as quickly as our homemade guacamole, but yet it doesn’t have any funky preserving ingredients in it. Of course, you can simply dollop it on a taco or dive into the container with tortilla chips, or you can get creative with an easy guac flatbread.
- 1 baked pizza crust or pita bread
- 1/4 cup hummus we like using a garlic hummus
- 1/4 cup guacamole we love using Wholly Guacamole, it's so fast and convenient
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 egg fried
- Warm the flatbread in the oven for a few minutes if it has been in the fridge.
- Top with hummus, guacamole, chili flakes and an egg.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.