Pretty enough to be served at your next gathering or as a light snack or dessert, these sweet and tart yogurt bites are a perfect winter refresher beside a fireplace.
By Vicky Cohen & Ruth Fox
- 2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds (about 2 pomegranates)
- In a large bowl whisk together yogurt and sugar until creamy
- Add pomegranate seeds and mix well
- Pour mixture into square ice tray cubes
- Place trays in the freezer for 2 – 3 hours or until frozen
We are two sisters born and raised in Barcelona, Spain, with Sephardic and Middle Eastern roots. We grew up eating the best, most flavorful, comforting home-cooked meals prepared by our mom, who taught us everything we know about cooking. When we moved here to the U.S. we felt it was really important to keep our traditions and background alive, and we've done so by sharing it with everyone we've met throughout the years. After all, what better way to make new friends and share our love and culture than through food, right? Our friends have come to enjoy our food and gatherings so much that are always asking us for our recipes. That inspired us to start a cooking blog called "May I have that recipe" where we share recipes we've created inspired by our multicultural background.