With only three ingredients, it is so easy to create a soft-serve frozen yogurt. Experiment with your favorite fruits to create a bright colored summertime dessert.
By Sherron Watson
This frozen yogurt is a family favorite.
I love that it only has three ingredients and that each person can make their own favorite flavor.
We use our Vitamix to combine the two ingredients but any high powered blender or food processor will do the job too.
The key to getting a soft serve texture is using frozen fruit. If you want the yogurt to be hard, as seen in the pictures, then it will need to be made before you serve it and stored in the freezer for a few hours.
In the pictures I used three different flavors: cherry, blueberry and peach. The blueberry is the pink version with dark specks (the blue skin).
- 1 cup frozen fruit: peaches, mangos, berries, etc
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or real maple syrup
- In a food processor or high powered blender, combine the three ingredients until well blended.
- Serve with toppings, plain or with your favorite sauce.
- Store leftovers in freezer.