Enjoy this eggless white chocolate chip cookies recipe from Siri Pulipaka.
By Siri Pulipaka
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt (omit if using salted butter)
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a mixer until light and fluffy (about 2 mins). Mix in condensed milk, vanilla extract and milk.
- On a flat sheet of paper or in a bowl, sieve - flour, baking soda and salt. Give the dry ingredients a gentle mix.
- Half cup at a time, add flour mixture to the batter. Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for at least 30 min until firm enough to scoop into small lemon-sized balls.
- When ready, preheat oven to 180 C or 350 F. Form small balls using two spoons or ice cream scoop and arrange on a cookie sheet or a baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 8 to 12 minutes until the cookies look dull on the surface, have spread and still quite moist. Cool the cookies on the pans and then on wire racks for 5-10 mins. Slide them off and cool them completely. Keep the cookies between sheets of wax paper in a tin or an air-tight container.
Siri is an obsessed foodie, an avid blogger, a passionate photographer and one who yearns for simple pleasures of life. She writes about recipes, her culinary adventures and reviews local restaurants & events on her blog - Cooking With Siri, which she started in summer of 2007 during her stint in the US. She believes in farmer's markets, growing her own food and eating responsibly & locally. She also has a photography blog - 365 Days of Siri, where she shares and documents a slice of her daily life through the camera lens. She currently lives in Hyderabad, India along with her food-loving husband.