Make this double chocolate frapp drink the next time you need a chocolatey pick-me-up.
I tried a new frappuccino a couple of weeks ago on a whim and I loved it so much that I recreated it at home. Best of all it is really easy to make and saves you some money, which can never be a bad thing. By making this frappuccino at home you can have it whenever you want for a fraction of the cost.
I have always loved the caramel frappuccino, but it has started to give me migraines due to the coffee in it. The caramel apple spice and salted caramel hot chocolate are my favorites from Starbuck’s during the winter months. Do you see a trend in a specific ingredient here?
The double chocolate chip frappuccino is for the chocolate lovers and best of all it doesn’t include coffee. One sip and I was in love. Coffee gives me migraines, especially since I am a tea lover versus being a coffee lover.
I hope you try this frappuccino on days where you need a pick me up, but don’t want coffee to be included. Also the ingredients are much cheaper to buy and make the frappucino yourself than paying for it at Starbucks. Saving money is always a bonus in my book.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 2 cups of ice
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- Place ingredients in a blender.
- Start the blender on low speed and progress to high speed.
- Blend all ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Top frappuccino with whipped cream.