This pie is creamy, it’s dreamy, it’s everything you want in a decadent peanut butter dessert that sits in a chocolate crust. It’s time to treat yourself.
I decided to buck the let’s only eat healthy trend for the New Year and share this crazy delicious Creamy, Dreamy Peanut Butter Pie! Don’t hate me!
I really had all intentions of sharing my healthy and quite delicious Turkey Salad today, but it’s one day closer to the weekend and frankly, I thought this pie was more appropriate. Come on, we’ve all been working really hard hitting the gym and counting calories, so the weekend is the perfect time to enjoy something yummy and decadent. Are you buyin’ what I’m sellin’?? I hope so, because this one is totally worth blowing the diet and indulging in.
I made this pie for New Year’s Eve, and I’ve been dying to share it ever since. But with all the dieting going on and the people packing into the gym, I thought I better wait to bring it to the blog.
You’re going to love how easy this pie is to whip up too. It’s got a fabulous chocolate graham cracker crust that you’ll only need three ingredients and mere minutes to make. And the filling is a simple mixture of heavy cream, cream cheese, peanut butter, light brown sugar, vanilla extract and some Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups for garnish. So, a whopping total of less than 10 ingredients and you’ve got a pie that’s to die for! Enjoy my friends…you deserve it. And come to think of it, so do I!
For more luscious peanut butter desserts, click here.
- Author: Mary Ann Dwyer
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 -9 inch pie 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 11 full graham cracker sheets)
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 small bag Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups for garnish (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar with a fork in a medium bowl until well combined. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Pour heavy cream into a large bowl and mix with hand mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix with hand mixer, on medium speed until smooth and creamy (and absolutely dreamy of course). Fold in the whipped cream with a spatula until well combined.
- Spoon into the graham cracker crust and smooth top. Place the pie in the freezer for one hour or until ready to serve. I like to take mine out of the freezer 30 minutes before I plan to serve. Garnish the top of the pie with mini Reese’s cups, if desired.
Hello, my name is Mary Ann Dwyer and I am the blogger behind The Beach House Kitchen. I grew up my entire life lucky enough to spend summers at the Jersey Shore. I entertain from Memorial Day to Labor Day and love every minute of it. My fondest memories are from times spent there enjoying meals with family and friends and this blog is my way of sharing it with you.
This looks incredible! x
Thanks so much! You’d love it!