This colorful dip will be the hit at any party. Low fat, protein-packed and oh-so-much fun.
By Robin Runner
This dip will be the hit at any kids or kid-at-heart’s party. I’ve made this dip on numerous occasions and every single time, people flock to me and question the recipe. Easy, low fat and so much fun! I love the colors and believe it not, it’s pretty healthy AND protein-packed – thanks to the Chobani yogurt. Great appetizer or dessert.
- 1 package of Funfetti or vanilla cake batter mix (box variety)
- 2 cups of vanilla Chobani yogurt (non fat)
- 1½ cups of non fat Cool Whip (or any other whipped cream freshly made or store-bought)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles
- In your stand mixer, paddle attached, blend all of the ingredients. Place in a tupperware container, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with graham crackers. Enjoy!