Create a stunning cocktail that tastes like a slightly sweet martini topped with an egg white that is fit for a classy party.
For your next classy gathering or the next time you are feeling fancy, you should make it a real event by whipping up one of these Black Tie cocktails. This is basically a slightly sweet martini made with black vodka, Créme de Cassis, and an egg white for a little added drama.
Enjoy with popcorn, potato chips, or fancy two-bite appetizers while sticking your pinky out in a delicate manner.
- 1½ ounces black vodka
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- Scant ½ ounce Créme de Cassis
- 1 egg white
- Combine all the ingredients except black vodka in a cocktail shaker WITHOUT ice for 10 seconds until frothy.
- Add a few ice cubes and shake until chilled for an additional 10 seconds.
- Strain into a glass and set aside.
- Rinse cocktail shaker and fill with a handful of ice. Add black vodka and shake until chilled.
- Pour the vodka into a chilled martini glass, then pour the frothy egg mixture over the vodka.