This super-simple mild curry is chock full of vegetables for a healthy dinner that’s ready in no time.
By Ann Low
How to Make Vegetable Curry
This super-simple mild curry is chock full of vegetables for a healthy dinner that's ready in no time.
Author: Ann Low
Recipe Type: Main
- 150g Broccoli
- 150g Cauliflower
- 100g Carrot
- 100g Long beans
- 200g Pumpkin
- 1 Onion
- few cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1½ tbsp Curry powder
- 1½ cup Vegetable stock
- 200ml Coconut milk
- 2 Fresh chillies
- ¾ tsp salt and ½ tsp sugar, or to taste
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small chunks. Remove the skin of the onion and peel carrot, cut both into pieces. Long bean cut to section.
- Peel pumpkin and cut into pieces (not too small).
- Scald all the vegetables in a pot of boiling water except pumpkin for few minutes and drain. Strain the water and reserve 1½ cup water for later use.
- Heat a little oil, add onion, garlic and curry powder, stir fry well. Add in all the vegetables and pumpkin and 1½ cup water. Cook for about 10 minutes or until pumpkin is softened.
- Add coconut milk, broccoli and cauliflower, cook for a while and it is ready to serve.