If your kids love spreading nutella on bread at breakfast, do try these nutella rolls and surprise them in the morning.
By Zerrin Gunaydin
These nutella rolls will be perfect alternatives to your favorite cookies since they are ready within some minutes. You can serve these rolls at breakfast, at afternoon tea parties or as a snack whenever you like.
- 3 puff pastry squares, thawed
- 12 tsp nutella
- Castor sugar for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven at 180C
- Roll the puff pastries with a rolling pin to make them thinner.
- Cut each of them into 4 strips.
- Spread 1tsp nutella on each strip and roll them up.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place puff pastry bites on it and bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Sift castor sugar over them when serving, optional.