Fans of spicy food will get a kick out of these baked, gourmet-versions of the jalapeño popper.
By Ariel Rebel
- 3-4 Fresh Jalapenos peppers
- 1 tablespoon of Goat Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Thyme crushed
- 2 teaspoons of Milk
- ¼ teaspoon of Lime juice
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Pre-heat your oven at 350. Cut your peppers in half (length wise) to end up with a cut little boat shape easy to stuffed. Empty the middle part with a spoon and a knife before putting them on a parchment paper then on a baking sheet to cook them for 10 minutes.
- While the peppers are in the oven prepare your stuffing, mix all the ingredients together except the Parmesan cheese. Once you’re peppers are out, stuffed them and sprinkle a bit of Parmesan on top. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Then bring your oven on BROIL and let them cook for another 3-4 minutes or till the top is brownish. Watch out because if you cook them too long they will spill over. Let them cool down a bit and serve warm or cold with a mini piece of fresh Thyme on top as decoration.