Dassana Amit with a beautiful and simple recipe for a strawberry almond milkshake.
By Dassana Amit
Strawberry and Almond Milkshake
A beautiful and simple recipe for a strawberry almond milkshake.
Author: Dassana Amit
Recipe Type: Drink
- 200-250 gms strawberry, hulled and chopped
- 2 and ½ cups almond milk or regular milk
- ½ tsp vanilla powder or vanilla extract or half of a vanilla bean scraped(optional)
- powdered jaggery or organic cane sugar as required
- 2 scoops vanilla or any ice cream
- ice cubes (optional)
- except for the ice cream, pour all the ingredients in a blender.
- blend till smooth.
- pour in tall glasses.
- gently place a scoop of the ice cream in the milkshake.
- garnish with some chopped strawberries or dry fruits.
- serve immediately.
the strawberry milkshake can also be served without ice cream. for the almond milk, blend 1 cup of blanched & peeled almonds with 3 cups water. strain through a fine sieve or muslin. keep the milk in a jar or bottle covered in the refrigerator for 3 days. the remaining almond meal can be added to breads, cakes, muffins, cookies.