The perfect sweet and tangy cocktail. This pineapple margarita recipe is easy, classic, and bursting with flavor.
Guys, I love myself a good margarita. Lots of fresh citrus, that perfect balance of quality tequila, barely any Cointreau, shaken with ice, and all the salt. There is almost no occasion inappropriate for a margarita.
So please, get some citrus, pineapple, and tequila and do me the favor and sip away of this easy, fresh cocktail on Friday night.
When you make this pineapple margarita recipe, let me know! I absolutely love seeing your photos of POP KITCHEN recipes up on Instagram. Like POP KITCHEN on Facebook and follow along with all of my recipe inspiration on Pinterest!
- 4 oz 100% agave blanco tequila
- 1 oz triple sec or cointreu
- 2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 8 oz pineapple juice (not from concentrate is best)
- 1 tablespoon course salt, such as kosher salt, sprinkled on a plate
- Rub the rim of two glasses with a lime and dip the glasses into the salt
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, lemon juice, and pineapple juice with 4-5 large ice cubes. Shake until the shaker is cold and frosty.
- Place 3 large cubes of ice in your cocktail glasses and evenly pour the margarita between the two glasses. Garnish with a lime wedge and a slice of pineapple.