In this delightful, fresh and light Raspberry Vodka & Beer Cocktail, raspberries accompany light beer and Raspberry Vodka for a refreshing spring or summer drink that is fabulous for summer!
After a long, wet, rainy and dreary winter, Spring finally made an appearance this weekend. And, bringing with it, the birds were chirping as the entire neighborhood came alive.
It was glorious! That’s cause for celebration, don’t you agree?
What you will love about this cocktail is, it’s super fast and easy to throw together and it makes a really festive statement for your summer party or outdoor BBQ.
And, do not worry… if you are not a huge fan of beer, you still will likely enjoy this cocktail, because the raspberries are sweet and prominent and cut the bitter beer taste.
The fresh raspberries also bring such a fantastic sweetness to this cocktail, and give it a pretty color too. Don’t you think?
If you are like me, and rarely have liquor on hand, you can buy the mini travel size bottles at your liquor store, and save yourself a bunch of money. That way, you don’t have to buy an entire bottle of Raspberry Vodka. Smart, right?
To make this cocktail as written, you will need two of the small mini bottles to reach the 1/2 cup that’s called for in the recipe.
So, here’s to you my friends and readers in celebration of spring – a Raspberry Vodka & Beer Cocktail. Enjoy! **Clink, clink!**Print
Broccoli Soup with Cheddar Crostini
- Author: Kristi Kaiser
- Yield: 0 Serves 4-6 1x
- 1 can frozen Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 4 12-ounce bottles of Corona beer
- ½ cup Raspberry flavored Vodka
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (rinsed and drained)
- Optional Garnish:
- Raspberries or lemon slices
- Add the frozen concentrate into a large pitcher. Add beer and Vodka and stir until frozen concentrate is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture in individual glasses and top with fresh raspberries. Garnish as desired.
- *Best recommended use is to use Light Beer. Pink Lemonade can be substituted for Raspberry Lemonade concentrate. And, regular Vodka (unflavored) can be used.
- Category: Cocktails
Hi, I'm Kristi. The cook, author and photographer at Inspiration Kitchen. I am so passionate about food and I want to share that love! It is my goal to entertain.inspire.encourage home cooks everywhere that anyone can cook!