These jalapeño poppers have a gourmet look and but are super simple to put together and easily customizable if you prefer a different cheese.
By Kelsey Hilts
- Jalapeno peppers
- Goat cheese
- Rinse and dry the peppers.
- Slice off the ends and scoop out the seeds, leaving the pepper intact.
- Stuff soft goat cheese into the pepper.
- Wrap prosciutto around the pepper (using a toothpick to secure it to the pepper if needed.)
- Bake the wrapped peppers for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees until the cheese is melting out of the peppers and the prosciutto is browned and crispy.
- If you want them to be less spicy, you can roast the peppers ahead of time and then stuff and wrap the roasted peppers to mellow out the spice.
Kelsey Hilts is the founder of Itsy Bitsy Foodies, an online resource for families looking for ways to spend more time together enjoying food and exploring the world beyond the children’s menu.