The lemongrass and galangal together with spices provides the redolence so unique to Thai dishes and the creamy coconut milk creates a rich consistency.
By Soni Sinha
This family favorite is on the table in no time! I love preparations like this where you get the health benefits of both meat and veggies in the same dish. I’m a big fan of Thai Kitchen Red and Green Curry Paste. I have them in my pantry always and they really come in handy when you’re looking to cook something quick and exotic! All you need is some coconut milk which is also one of my favorite pantry items that I use a lot.
- Chicken Breasts cubed-1 lb
- Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste-3 tbsp
- Ground Coriander-1/2 tsp
- Ground Cumin-1/2 tsp
- Red Peppers-1/2 cup
- Yellow Peppers-1/2 cup
- Coconut Milk-13 oz can
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a skillet and add the Thai Red Curry paste.
- Add the cumin and coriander and gently sauté on medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken pieces and sauté for about two minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the peppers and continue to cook until done.
- Serve hot with steamed rice!
Soni is a recipe developer, food writer/blogger who creates recipes with a healthy Indian twist. She is a passionate cook and her recipes cater to readers who are are willing to try contemporary Indian flavors in wide ranging fusion dishes that she creates.She shares all her cooking adventures on her blog Soni's Food.