PARTNER POST: Let Wellington’s array of crackers bring everyone together at your next gathering. They’re the ultimate pair with your appetizers, cheeseboards and dips.
Featuring Wellington garlic and herb crackers, this appetizer infuses the cracker’s naturally delicious flavors with a crisp crunch of fennel and red onion, all complemented by lemon juice and fresh dill.
Fresh Fennel and Red Onion Appetizers
- Author: Kristel
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- 1/4 Cup Diced Onion
- 1/3 Cup Crushed Wellington Garlic and Herb Crackers
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Diced Fennel
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Dill Diced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Pinch Crushed Red Pepper Optional
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 8 Ounce Goat Cheese Log
- Dice the onion and fennel with similar size and consistency. Mix together with the crackers and fresh dill. Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, salt and crushed red pepper together before pouring over the fennel mixture. Mix well to combine. Serve atop a Wellington garlic and herb cracker with a light spread of goat cheese.
Kristel - Photorical Food
I love to serve others, and make them smile. What better way than to fill hungry bellies? I find great joy in making and preparing new dishes, and cannot wait to make you drool over what might come in the next post. Check out my delicious recipe that is perfect for bringing people together featuring Wellington crackers.
Looks and sounds delicious and can’t wait to try it. A perfect snack while plotting my next adventure book.
Sounds yummy!! Beautiful photo presentation!!
being an appetizer lover, i always love to have garlic bread! now i’ll try these out this look so yumm :)