Dips and spreads like this one are always a great seasonal side dish.
By Tamara Novakoviç
Dips and spreads like this one are always a great seasonal side dish. Serve it as a part of your breakfast routine or at parties. They go great with fresh bread, toast, bruschetta, crackers or tortilla chips.
- 4 oz (115 g) butter, room temperature
- 4 oz (115 g) cream cheese, room tepmperature
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine everything with spatula or wooden spoon. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve.
Tamara Novakovic is a passionate self-taught cook, food blogger, freelance food writer and photographer behind bite-my-cake.blogspot.com. Her life journey has led her through Faculty of Humanities in Zagreb, Croatia to discovering passion for making cakes. She is currently a weekly food columnist for Croatian newspaper V magazine and food magazine Repete.