This can be a creation of your own making. Throw in any veggies, meat, cheese that you like!
By Kim Hamill
Ever since my mom discovered breakfast pizza at Whole Foods, I’ve been wanting to try it at home. It should be no surprise that it was easy to prepare and devoured in seconds. You should try it at home. And by “it” I mean the TV watching, nap taking, and pizza making.
- Whole-wheat naan (or any pizza dough)
- Cheese (I used shredded cheddar)
- Any other veg or meat you like
- Herbs of your choice
- Salt & Pepper
- Crisp both sides of the naan or bread of your choice in an oiled-and-salted skillet.
- In another skillet, scramble eggs. I like to continuously whisk while scrambling.
- Add toppings and cheese to scrambled mixture and season well.
- Once cooked completely, top the naan with your egg combination.
- Have a great morning!
By day, Kim is the 3rd generation in her family's NYC taxi business. By night, she writes about food, fashion, DIY projects, travel, and beyond on www.loveumadly.com. Her stories, recipes, and photographs have appeared in Marie Claire, NY Press, the Kitchn, HGTV.com, Food Gawker, and Finding Vegan. She doesn't sleep very much.