Delightfully fresh and light – raspberries accompany light beer and Raspberry Vodka for a refreshing cocktail that is fabulous for summer!Print
- Author: Kristi Kaiser
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings 1x
- Category: Beer, Beverage, Cocktail, Drink
- 1 can frozen Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 4 12-ounce bottles of Corona beer
- ½ cup Raspberry flavored Vodka
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (rinsed and drained)
- Raspberries or lemon slices
- Add the frozen concentrate into a large pitcher. Add beer and Vodka and stir until frozen concentrate is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture in individual glasses and top with fresh raspberries. Garnish as desired.
*Best recommended use is to use Light Beer. Pink Lemonade can be substituted for Raspberry Lemonade concentrate. And, regular Vodka (unflavored) can be used.
Hi, I'm Kristi. The cook, author and photographer at Inspiration Kitchen. I am so passionate about food and I want to share that love! It is my goal to entertain.inspire.encourage home cooks everywhere that anyone can cook!