Delightfully fresh and light – raspberries accompany light beer and Raspberry Vodka for a refreshing cocktail that is fabulous for summer!
Raspberry and Beer Cocktail
Delightfully fresh and light, raspberries accompany a light beer and some vodka for a refreshing cocktail that is fabulous for summer. Inspired by Southern Living.
Author: Kristi Kaiser
Recipe Type: Beverage, Cocktail, Beer, Drink
Serves: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 can frozen Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 4 (12-ounce) bottles of Corona beer
- ½ cup Raspberry flavored Vodka
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed and drained
- Raspberries or lemon slices
- Add the frozen concentrate into a large pitcher. Add beer and Vodka and stir until frozen concentrate is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture in individual glasses and top with fresh raspberries. Garnish as desired.
*Best recommended use is to use Light Beer. Pink Lemonade can be substituted for Raspberry Lemonade concentrate. And, regular Vodka (unflavored) can be used.