Delightfully fresh and light – raspberries accompany light beer and Raspberry Vodka for a refreshing cocktail that is fabulous for summer!
- 1 can frozen Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 4 12-ounce bottles of Corona beer
- ½ cup Raspberry flavored Vodka
- 1 cup fresh raspberries rinsed and drained
- Raspberries or lemon slices
- Add the frozen concentrate into a large pitcher. Add beer and Vodka and stir until frozen concentrate is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture in individual glasses and top with fresh raspberries. Garnish as desired.
Hi, I'm Kristi. The cook, author and photographer at Inspiration Kitchen. I am so passionate about food and I want to share that love! It is my goal to entertain.inspire.encourage home cooks everywhere that anyone can cook!