This rich and decadent hot cocoa drink is spiked with port wine and perfect for the coldest days ahead.
Heaven on earth, in a mug. If loving you is wrong I don’t wanna be right. Indulge yourself with this divine port wine hot chocolate drink.
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup port wine
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Warm the milk in a pan over a medium heat and stir in the chocolate, cocoa powder,vanilla extract, sugar and salt until the chocolate has melted
- Add the port wine and serve