Nutella Brownies are brownies made from just 3 ingredients, Nutella, flour and eggs. They are soft and taste amazing with ice-cream.
By Anita Mokashi
- 1 cup Nutella
- 10 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Chopped Almonds for garnishing
- Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put 6 cupcakes cases into a cupcake baking tray.
- Put the batter in the cupcake cases. Sprinkle some chopped almonds for garnishing.
- Using oven gloves put them in the oven.
- Bake them for 15 minutes. Insert a tooth pick and see if they are done.
- Serve them hot with ice-cream.
Anita Mokashi is based in California, but born and brought up in Mumbai, India. Her blog Crave Cook Click is mostly about Indian cooking, but occasionally she shares recipes from other cultures and cuisines too. Anita is also the publisher of a popular photography blog.