If you want to have the real taste of mangoes then don’t look anywhere else and just go for this mango juice.
By Dassana Amit
I had made homemade mango juice from organic alphonso mangoes recently. The organic mangoes tasted incredibly good in the juice. I have made mango juice many times before but it has never been so good.
- 2 medium size alphonso mangoes or any other sweet mango variety
- sugar or jaggery if required
- ice cubes (optional)
- wash the mangoes.
- peel them and chop them into small pieces.
- put the mango pieces into blender
- and blend them till smooth
- i suggest you can consider leaving few mango pieces or add them later on to the juice.
- serve the mango juice in tall glasses.
- or you can serve it in a bowl if you are having it with puri or phulkas.
Dassana never intended to start a food blog. She never ever thought about blogging in her wildest of dreams. Her only passion in her life was meditation. As she went deeper in meditation, she realized that her inborn gift of cooking delicious & healthy food needs some creative expression. So she started her blog " Veg Recipes of India " as an outcome of creative flowing energy. Now she has also combined her another gift i.e photography with cooking. When not blogging & food photographing - she works as a web developer and seo expert.