Take the iconic classic and make it yours.This is a four ingredient recipe. Yes, 4 ingredients. And no bake time. It’s so easy, it’s almost cheating.
By Lizzy Swartz
Take the iconic classic and make it yours. Now onto to this 4 ingredient recipe. Yup 4 ingredients. And no bake time. It’s so easy, it’s almost cheating.
- 24 mini cupcake liners (paper or silicon will work)
- 12 ounce package of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Put the chocolate chips in a glass bowl and microwave them on half power for 2 minutes. This should melt them completely. To be sure, stir with a spoon and make sure the chocolate is smooth. After it's completely melted, let it sit for a minute or so.
- Take your liners or silicone baking cups and spoon about half a tablespoon into it. Spread the chocolate up the sides of the cup, coating the entire liner. Place in a mini cupcake pan and when all of them are coated, place in the freezer for 10 minutes until completely hardened.
- While your chocolate hardens, in a medium bowl mix together the peanut butter, confectioners sugar, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, place about half a table spoon of the peanut butter mixture in the middle of each cup. Then take a spoonful of the remaining melted chocolate and spread it on top of the peanut butter, as smoothly as you can. Then put the cups back in the pan into the freezer and let them harden for about 10-15 minutes.
Lizzy Wolff, creator of Sugar + Butter, loves to make you drool on your keyboard. It's a real thrill for her. For more recipes, click 'website' below.