Upgrade your jalapeño poppers with a dash of ranch, with a recipe you can prepare in advance for any sports occasion or Holiday celebration. This is almost too easy to even be called a recipe.
These little devils are not only super easy to make but you can prepare the filling in advance and have it ready at a moment’s notice. The jalapeno poppers travel well and are perfectly delicious if they cool to room temperature before you make it to your destination. I like to make double the filling and use it for stuffed mushrooms as well btw.
How about that for a bonus?
Bacon and Ranch Jalapeño Poppers
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices thin cut bacon
- 6 jalapeño peppers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the jalapeños in half and remove the membranes and seeds.
- Combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing salt and pepper, reserving any leftovers for another batch.
- Stuff each jalapeño half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Slice the bacon in half then wrap it around each jalapeño. Securing with a toothpick if needed.
- Place the jalapeños on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until the bacon is cooked through.
- Serve warm or at room temperature
It’s no surprise to most that Angie loves cake. In fact, she has labeled most Friday’s around her home Cake Friday. She have three built in taste testers, my husband and two kids. She resides in Northern BC and loves to travel, trying new recipes, and baking. She may not be an expert on everything cake, but she knows a lot and has the extra ten pounds to prove it.