This type of no-bake dessert with seasonal fruit is yet another great way to satisfy your sweet tooth on a daily basis.
By Tamara Novacoviç
This is yet another dessert with seasonal raspberries. It has been known that raspberries and chocolate love each other. And they complement each other great in this dessert. This is really easy, yet looks elegant. It’s a dessert you can serve both on a daily basis and for an elegant dinner.
- 7 oz (200 g) dark chocolate
- 0.35 oz (10 g) powdered gelatin
- 1.27 cups (300 ml) heavy cream
- 0.42 cups (100 ml) milk
- 10.5 oz (300 g) raspberries
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Prepare gelatin according to instructions. Combine milk with heavy cream, heat almost until it boils, remove from heat and add chocolate. Stir to combine and melt chocolate. Add prepared gelatin. Pour this mixture into a rectangle pan, let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for several hours, until it completely sets.
- When chocolate gel sets, cut it with sharp knife into rectangles and put on serving plates.
- Combine raspberries with sugar and heat until the mixture boils. Leave on heat for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and strain it. Let cool. Pour over served chocolate gel.