You can’t go wrong with a donut made with the classic chocolate and peanut butter combination. Plus they are made with spelt flour to add even more rich flavor.
By Nicole P
These donuts are made with whole grains, coconut sugar, and eggs for divine flavor without being too greasy! Can you really go wrong with a peanut butter and chocolate combo?
- ¾ cup spelt flour (or whole wheat flour)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ baking powder
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp Natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients
- Pour into a well greased donut pan
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Mix all of the ingredients together - start with 1 Tbsp of milk and add 1 Tbsp at a time until desired consistency is met
- Dip the cooled donuts in the glaze and enjoy!