This is the easiest chocolate cake you’ll ever make, full of almonds and made in 20 mins from scratch in the microwave.
By Anita Mokashi
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour/ Maida
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp oil
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup almonds chopped
- Mix all the ingredients and blend well together.
- Pour the batter in the greased dish, garnish with some sliced almonds and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Remove from microwave.
- Let it cool down for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your Chocolate Almond Cake is ready
- Serve it with Ice cream.