This is the easiest chocolate cake you’ll ever make, full of almonds and made in 20 mins from scratch in the microwave.
By Anita Mokashi
Eggless Instant Chocolate Almond Cake
This is the easiest chocolate cake you'll ever make, full of almonds and made in 20 mins from scratch in the microwave.
Author: Anita Mokashi, adapted from Cooking with Geetz.
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour/ Maida
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp oil
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup almonds chopped
- Mix all the ingredients and blend well together.
- Pour the batter in the greased dish, garnish with some sliced almonds and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Remove from microwave.
- Let it cool down for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your Chocolate Almond Cake is ready
- Serve it with Ice cream.