We love hot toddies and it’s the perfect time of year to fall head over heels with the warm drink. Cheers to the chilly days of winter with a stunning, steaming drink that will warm you through and through.
What better way to warm up than with this tequila and chamomile infusion by New York City’s of Dos Caminos restaurant. The Tequila Toddy is easy to make at home and can be enjoyed at all of their locations.
- 2 oz. Cimmarón Reposado Tequila infused with Chamomile
- 2 oz. Agave
- 1 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 oz. Very Hot Water
- Take the hot water, honey and mix well in a large mug.
- Add the tequila and lemon. Mix well.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel on the side of the glass, a Cinnamon Stick, and a sprinkle of cayenne.
- Take two chamomile tea bags and infuse in a liter of Reposado Tequila overnight. Remove the tea bags. Good for one month.