This juice is full of autumnal flavors and packs a seriously nutritious punch as an excellent source of antioxidants, iron, and vitamin C.
By Colleen Hill
- 12 oz of washed, organic spinach (I love Olivia’s Organics Baby Spinach if you’re buying from the grocer rather than the farmer’s market)
- 1 3-inch chunk of fresh ginger (peeled)
- 2 organic ripe pears (Bosc, Anjou, Seckel, and Barlett all work equally well)
- 1 apple (I like to go for a tart variety, such as Granny Smith, Cameo, Honeycrisp)
- 1 organic cucumber
- Juice all of the above ingredients, pour into a tall glass, and enjoy!
- Cut with water for additional hydration, or alternatively, if you find the ginger flavor too strong or the pear flavor too sweet.