Easy sesame dressed noodles are served in a hearty bowl with char siu pork.
By Audrey Ling
This bowl of sesame noodles is a really simple dish to make. If you are a noodle person and you don’t mind cold dishes, this dish will satisfy your hunger very easily, what with its sesame fragrance and savoury flavours.
- Spaghetti: 250g (8.8 ounces)
- Light soy sauce: 6 tbsp
- Sesame oil: 3 tbsp
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Rice vinegar: 3 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Spring onion: 1 stalk, chopped finely
- Sesame seed: 1 tbsp
- Char siew: 100g, sliced, divided into 2 portions (3.5 ounces)
- Bring water to a boil. Cook spaghetti till al dente.
- Rinse cooked spaghetti under cold water. Drain water and set aside.
- Mix light soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, rice vinegar & sugar together.
- Pour sauce mixture into noodles. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with spring onions, sesame seeds & char siew.