Easy sesame dressed noodles are served in a hearty bowl with char siu pork. These noodles can also be left plain and served as a side dish.
- Spaghetti: 250g (8.8 ounces)
- Light soy sauce: 6 tbsp
- Sesame oil: 3 tbsp
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Rice vinegar: 3 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Spring onion: 1 stalk (chopped finely)
- Sesame seed: 1 tbsp
- Char siew: 100g (sliced, divided into 2 portions (3.5 ounces))
- Bring water to a boil. Cook spaghetti till al dente.
- Rinse cooked spaghetti under cold water. Drain water and set aside.
- Mix light soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, rice vinegar & sugar together.
- Pour sauce mixture into noodles. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with spring onions, sesame seeds & char siew.
- Category: Main