This post is sponsored by Cavit. Inspire your pairings, recipes, and gatherings with new wine ideas.
This appetizer takes about 10 minutes to assemble and can be made ahead. Balsamic caprese skewers really are the perfect nibble with a bottle of Moscato wine.
These easy to make Balsamic Caprese Skewers are a fantastic appetizer to make for any gathering. They take all of 10 minutes to assemble and keeps good in refrigerator for a couple of hours. Make these this Valentines for your loved ones and pair with Cavit Moscato Wine for a romantic meal. Here is simple recipe to make it.
Valentine Day is a special day to show your love. What’s more beautiful than a homemade recipe for your special one. Make these colorful Balsamic Caprese Skewers and pair them with a white Moscato wine. With delicious notes of apricot, white peach and sage, and a wonderfully refreshing sweetness, this wine perfectly pairs with flavorful appetizers, cheese or anything spicy.
Caprese Skewers have a good blend of flavor from the Mozarella Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes and fresh Basil leaves and is a perfect pair with Cavit Moscato. The slightly strong flavor of Balsamic vinegar also adds to the taste. It is a quick recipe to make and you can prepare ingredients in advance. I’m sure you and your valentine will love the flavors.
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 10-12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 10-12 Mini Mozzarella Cheese Balls
- 10-12 Basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- Add balsamic vinegar in pan and heat until it comes to a boil.
- Simmer the heat and cook for 5-6 minutes until it thickens and become syrupy.
- Remove the pan from heat and let it cool.
- Cut tomatoes from the bottom so that they can stand easily on the plate.
- Thread tomato, basil leaf and mozzarella ball on small skewers
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Serve immediately.